Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of New Century’s (‘the Company’) website (‘the website’ or ‘this website’). By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of them, you should not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, New Century or its licensors own the intellectual property rights and material on the website. Subject to the licence conditions below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and download pages for caching purposes only and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- republish material from this website (including re-publication on another website),
- sell, rent or sub-license material from this website,
- broadcast or show any material from this website in public,
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose,
- edit or otherwise modify any material on this website, and/or
- redistribute material from this website except for any such content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, nor use the website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use othis website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without prior express written consent. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the Company’s express written consent.
New Century does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of information published on this website; nor does the Company undertake to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and its use (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude the Company’s or your:
- liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence,
- liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or
- liabilities in any way that is not permitted or that may not be excluded under applicable law.
These limitations and exclusions of liability and those elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use are:
- subject to the preceding paragraph, and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, including loss or corruption of any data, database or software, nor any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby indemnify New Century and undertake to keep the Company indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by the Company to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by the Company arising out of any breach by you or claim of breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions of use.
Breaches of these terms and conditions of use
Without prejudice to the Company’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions of use in any way, the Company may take such action as is deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Amendments and variations
New Century may revise these terms and conditions of use from time to time. Revised terms and conditions of use of this website will apply from the date of their publication on the website.
The Company may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with the rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions of use without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions of use.
If a provision of these terms and conditions of use is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would otherwise be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions of use are for the benefit of the Company and of you and are not intended to benefit any third party nor be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of your rights and those of the Company in relation to these terms and conditions of use is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of the Island of Guernsey and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Royal Court of the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
Company name and contact
The Company’s full name is New Century Consulting Ltd. Email contact may be made via firstname.lastname@example.org
New Century (or ‘the Company’) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors. This policy sets out how your personal information will be treated by new Century’s website (‘the website’ or ‘this website’).
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
What information is collected?
The following kinds of personal information may be collected and stored:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation,
- information that you provide for the purpose of any registration,
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Company’s website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, and/or
- any other information you choose to provide.
Using your personal information
- administer the website,
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website,
- enable your use of services available on the website,
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications,
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested,
- provide third parties with statistical information about users – note this information will not be used to identify any individual user,
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website,
- help keep the website secure and prevent fraud, and/or
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on this website, it will published and/or otherwise used in accordance with the permission granted. New Century will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, your personal information may be disclosed by New Century:
- to the extent required by the Company to do so by law,
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings,
- in order to establish, exercise or defend the Company’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk),
- to any person who is reasonably believed may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. The Company cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. In providing your personal information, you expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal information
New Century will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. The Company will store any/all personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and the Company cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct the Company to provide you with any personal information held. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- payment of an administration fee (currently fixed at GBP 10), and
- appropriate evidence of your identity (a colour photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor and an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
The Company may withhold personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites. New Century is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
You are responsible for informing the Company if personal information provided by you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is New Century Consulting.