New Century's innovative and unique approach to the delivery of intelligence- and security-led training and mentoring ensures that capability best practices are institutionalised within the client organisation, creating enduring, long-term effect.
- Structured capacity-building model ensures client institutions and personnel attain enduring standards
- The model is able to integrate with existing programmes to incorporate their best practice and value
- 'Train the Trainer' modules ensure knowledge-transfer is replicated within the client organisation after the programme schedule is completed
- Symposia - events where mentors are invited to coordinate ideas as to how doctrine can best be adapted and developed to suit mentoring 'on the ground'
Quality of skills transfer
- SMEs have first-hand experience in development and delivery of tailored doctrine and skills transfer programmes
- SMEs can be accompanied by a UK secret-cleared cultural adviser, to deliver training in the local language and understand local tactics, techniques and procedures
- Our focus is on building long-term stability, therefore programmes ensure that the client's personnel, from Ministerial level to Field officer level, are embrace the benefits
- SMEs have experience of delivering national policing and military activity, from the strategic level to local implementation
- At the highest level, provision of an Advisory Board of international experts, which can provide policy guidance to the project leadership